Hi! I am Sarah of Lilybud Photography…..named after my crazy, funny, spirited little girls, Lily & Evie aka Bud. My love of photography came when I gave birth to Lily in March 2012. I brought a nice camera and became a Mumtographer and found my love for all things photo related! I love to capture the real honest moments, the ones that we forget all too quickly and want to cherish FOREVER! What you many see as the mundane everyday days right now will be the ones we long to remember the most when we are older and when our children want to know everything about their lives when they were little. Everyone has a story, and I would love to capture yours.
A few facts about me…….
– I truly believe Michael Jackson is still alive and is living on Necker Island & I am his biggest fan….fact!
– I watched Twilight every night for about 10 months…..
– I am older than I look and being asked for ID for the hubby’s beers is a regular occurance
– Good light and capturing honest moments are the two most important things to me in photography.
– From the age of 7 or 8 until I was 22 I had never eaten pizza or curry! I survived my whole life prior to that on Ham, egg & chips
– I have the best parents a child could ask for, and I feel blessed every day because of my amazing family
– The top 3 things on my bucket list are to take my two girls to Disneyland Florida, go cheese rolling in Gloucester & visit Necker Island
– I got made redundant 3 times in as many years…I got nicknamed the Curse
– I have the rarest personality type INTJ…as does Arnold Schwarzenegger
– My favourite part of my job is knowing when you look back at your photos, you will feel like you are living the moments all over again
– My gorgeous girls are my whole world. Becoming their mum flipped my life upside down, but in the best way possible